How do I apply for water service?

The requirements for applying for water service differ depending upon the intended use and area covered, and whether you are a residential, commercial, or agricultural user.

For existing accounts, only wherein the owner / tenant is moving and is requesting service be turned on or turned off, please contact our Billing Department at (951) 296-6930 or You may also fill out this form

For new water and sewer connections, and/or fire hydrant use, please visit our offices to meet with an engineering services representative who will help you with your unique needs. You may reach our Engineering Services Department at (951) 296-6900.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my water bill?
2. How do I apply for water service?
3. How do I turn off water at my house?
4. Does the District offer rebates?
5. Does Rancho Water offer discounts for water rates (such as a senior discount, low income, etc.)?