Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request Sewer Standby Charges Refund

  1. If after reviewing the Sewer Standby Charges Refund list, you have determined that the District may have funds belonging to you, please complete the online form to submit a request for Sewer Standby Charges Refund.
  2. Attach supporting documentation
  3. Electronic Signature*
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.